Thursday 26 December 2019

Catrina Skeleton UnD-03 by Morgue Miniatures

Catrina Skeleton UnD-03 by Morgue Miniatures

Well what can I say ? I can't be unbiased because this is one of the miniatures that is produced by my tiny cottage miniatures business that is run by myself and my lovely wife. Obviously I had to paint her, so to emphasize the amazing sculpt by Mr Paul Muller. Fantastic miniature with amazing detail.



Dress was painted using:
  1. Citadel Necron Abyss Blue - basecoat.
  2. Citadel Asurmen Blue - wash/shade.
  3. Citadel Necron Abyss Blue + Citadel Mordian Blue - Layer.
  4. Citadel Mordian Blue - Highlight layer.
  5. Then airbrushed lower section of dress with Scalecolor SC33 Sunset Purple.
  6. Citadel Leviathan Purple - wash/shade.
  7. Scalecolor SC33 Sunset Purple - Layer.
  8. Scalecolor SC33 Sunset Purple + white - Highlight Layer.
Some of the flowers on the dress were painted:
  1. Vallejo Model Colour 70.966 Turquoise + Vallejo Game Colour 72.026 Jade Green.
  2. White was added to the above colour for highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment