Saturday 28 December 2019

Hidalgo Skeleton UnD-02 by Morgue Miniatures

Hidalgo Skeleton UnD-02 by Morgue Miniatures

Another superb miniature from Morgue Miniatures, sculpted again by Mr Paul Muller. Love the detail including a tiny skull topping Hidalgo's cane. Sheer joy to paint.




I won't mention, what colour/paints I used for bone, since it's the recipe I use for all my bone/ skeleton work which should be mentioned in previous blogs. However I will mention what colours/paints I used for the cracked earth base.

Base (cracked Earth):
  1. Citadel Texture: Agrellan Earth - Thick Coat.
  2. Citadel Shade: Seraphim Sepia - Shade/Wash.
  3. Vallejo Model Colour English Uniform 70.921 + Vallejo Model Colour Dark Sand 70.847 - Dry Brush.
  4. Vallejo Model Colour Dark Sand 70.847 - Light Dry Brush.

Hidalgo's Pantaloons/Trousers
  1. Vallejo Model Colour Hull Red 70.985 - Basecoat.
  2. Citadel Nuln Oil Black - Shade/ Wash.
  3. Vallejo Model Colour Hull Red 70.985 - Layer.
  4. Vallejo Model Color Cavalry Brown 70.982 - Final Layer

Finally a pic with Hidalgo toasting Catrina.


No comments:

Post a Comment