Sunday 28 May 2023

Citadel C100 Spacefarers (NOT painted by me)

When the original Games Workshop in Hammersmith became a Warhammer shop and the old Citadel miniatures were discontinued, I was lucky enough to acquire a few painted miniatures from the amazing glass cabinet displaying all the miniatures available to buy. I have to emphasise that I did not paint these miniatures.

The 2 miniatures shown are Citadel Spacefarers C100 range, sub range C100/2 Pirates & Adventurers:   S9 Adventurer with Autolaser (left) (sculpted by Michael Perry) and S19 Street Rebel with Machine Pistol (right) (sculpted again by Michael Perry).


And rear photo.



Original Games Workshop in Hammersmith


Another 2 (the last in my collection from the shop’s cabinet) are C100/1 Citizens, S3 Star Marshall with laser rifle (right) (sculpted by Michael Perry) and C100/4 Rebel Warriors, S26 Rebel Trooper with Missile Launcher (left) (sculpted by Michael Perry). Again not painted by myself.











No comments:

Post a Comment