Wednesday 31 May 2023

Ground Zero Games ‘Alien’ Nostromo Crew Spacesuit (I think)

 I think this miniature is from Ground Zero Games (their website has been updated but with no images at the moment June 2023, of this miniature). The lack of information is because of passage of time,  I’m sure I purchased this miniature in the 1980s. Obviously the reason for acquiring this miniature is because’Alien’ is my favourite film and at the time no manufacturer had created anything close to the wonderful Moebius designed spacesuit. Nowadays especially with 3D printing, there are much better examples out there which I’m sure I’ll purchase. Anyway here after soo many years is the painted example of to my knowledge the first Alien Nostromo spacesuit in miniature.










No comments:

Post a Comment